If you’re looking to install a new floor, you can’t go wrong with laminate flooring. Laminate flooring is a manufactured flooring product composed of several layers of pressed wood and board fused together through a laminating process. Homeowners from across the Buffalo, NY area have found that there are few other flooring choices as versatile, cost-effective, or beautiful. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
• When it comes to laminate flooring, you have options. Whether you love the look of stone or hardwood, laminate can mimic it very well.
• Laminate is a low-maintenance flooring option. Simply vacuum, sweep, and mop it regularly, and you’re good to go! You rarely have to worry about special floor treatments.
• Unlike hardwood, laminate is great in areas like bathrooms and kitchens. While it’s not impervious to pools of standing water, most minor spills and drips won’t seep into the floor.
• Laminate is an exceptionally durable surface. It’s very difficult to dent it, and most stains wipe right off. This means it’s great for households with kids and pets.
• Compared to natural stone or hardwood, laminate is a very affordable option, giving you high-class looks at a budget-friendly price.